My Cousin, My Inspiration, My Friend


I have this cousin, her name is Emily Maxwell.  She is so very amazing and I am truly blessed to have her in my life!  She inspires me to be a better mom, wife, friend and Christian!  She makes me laugh, cry and grow.  I am forever thankful to my Heavenly Father for putting her in my life.  [wipes tears from eyes]  Emily is the homeschooling mother of four very wonderful children, the wife to a very lucky man, the daughter (and daughter in law) to some very proud parents and my cousin!  I like to think that when The Heavenly Father looks down on her He must think, that is my daughter and I am pleased. I am honored to call her my cousin and am blessed to have her as a friend on this journey of life.  You should follow her blog, its great! :)

http://wearesoparents.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Amber, Thank you so much. Your words mean more to me than I can adequately express in writing. I really just need to give you a big hug and I'm sad that I can't!
    You my sweet Amber are a true inspiration to ME! I love reading about your life and I love how you live your Faith OUT LOUD!! I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete