God knows your heart and you are the very best dressed of them all!

"the thing is God knows your heart and you're one of the very best dressed of them all"

My very own quote, my words of encouragement, my conviction?  Not condemnation because i am sitting here with a smile on my face, but conviction because i know my heart is not the best dressed.  Perhaps my first very clear understanding of the difference between conviction and condemnation.  An example of my growth in Christ and a new revelation by The Spirit.  God knows our hearts, our every thought before we even think it! How indescribable is that!  I can't even fathom the idea of someone knowing what I am thinking before i even think it, but that is how big our God is!  And so when we go out of the house thinking "i haven't showered, brushed my hair, put makeup on, or even wiped the snot off my shoulder", we should try to remember that what really matters is that we woke up this morning with God on our heart and mind and that the condition of our heart is His will and His love and His worth and then and only then will we be the very best dressed of them all.

2 comments:

  1. I know I have used this picture of me seeing Isaac for the first time before but it seemed even more appropriate for this.
    Emily you are one of the most beautiful women i know, and I am not speaking of outer beauty, your heart inspires me to be a better wife, mother and Christian as I go through this journey we call life. Thank you so much for being the beautiful you that God made you to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *wiping tears* Amber I would like to say YOU are one of the most beautiful women I know inside and out. YOUR heart inspires me to be a better Christ follower! Thank YOU so much for being the beautiful you that God made YOU to be! I love YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete